Ecombd

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pori Moni will play Reshma in her next movie

Model-turned-actress Pori Moni is going to play the role of Reshma, the survivor of Rana Plaza, in her next movie. Reshma, a female garments employee, got the attention of the world when she miraculously survived for 17 days under the debris of Rana Plaza.

The movie titled “Rana Plazar Reshma” will be directed by by Nazrul Islam Khan and music will be composed by Ali Akram Shuvo. Shooting of the movie will start from January 12, 2014 in FDC. Simon will star with Pori Moni in the movie.


Pori Moni is quite excited about her character. She said, “For the first time I am playing character of a real life person and it is a big challenge for me. I have already got my script and I am working on my character. I am regularly talking with the women who work in the garments to understand my character and I hope that I will be successful.”

Pori Moni started her career as a model. She also did few TV dramas such as Second Innings, Nari. She made her debut in cinema last year in Valobasha Shimahin with Zayed Khan.

Let’s see how Pori Moni plays the role of Reshma in this movie.

Source:



No comments:

Post a Comment